Work with us
Sales Agents - Sales Representatives
LINEA RAFFAELLI is a Belgian Brand established in 1952 bringing 5 different labels from Prêt à Porter Deluxe to OccasionWear, Bridal and Childrenswear, all with an elegant and festive aspect.
For our RAFFAELLI Casual Chique, Linea Raffaelli Occasion-Wear, Linea Raffaelli Bride, LineAmore & Kids collections we are recruiting Sales Agents ( Agency’s ) with Showroom and experience and an existing customer portfolio in the medium and higher end.
Ireland: LR Kids - LR Bridal
United Kingdom: LR Bridal
Italy: LR Bridal ( all regions except Sicily & Calabria) - LR Kids (all regions) - LR Cerimonia (all regions except Sicily, Calabria, Basilicata & Puglia)
Spain: LR Bridal - LR Occasion Wear - Raffaelli Casual Chique - LR Kids
Greece: LR Bridal - LR Occasion Wear - Raffaelli Casual Chique - LR Kids
Switzerland: LR Bridal - LR Occasion Wear - Raffaelli Casual Chique - LR Kids
Austria: LR Bridal - LR Occasion Wear - Raffaelli Casual Chique - LR Kids
Scandinavia: LR Bridal - LR Occasion Wear - Raffaelli Casual Chique - LR Kids
Other Countries: please email your CV
Designer - Belgium
LINEA RAFFAELLI is a Belgian family company active in the European market.
At our headoffice in Scherpenheuvel we work with a group of 30 employees to develop our collections: Cocktail & Eveningwear, Casual Chic - women's clothing, special occasionwear for Kids and our Bridal Collections
We design, make the patterns, grades and prototypes from A to Z.
We are looking for a creative and driven Designer (M / F),
• You are a team player, flexible and commercially set
• You communication is open & clear. Fashion is your passion,
• You follow the daily fashion trends
• Together with our designer team you will visit the fashion and fabric fairs - which requires traveling several times a year
• Together with your collection manager, you determine the direction and design of the collections.
• Customer satisfaction is your challenge.
• You have an education and experience in fashion design.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in the concept and product development of women's clothing collections
• You have experience with working out designs on computer (Ilustrator / Kaledo)
• You have commercial feel, a vision & passion for fashion.
• A job with a lot of variety, responsibility and space for own initiative
• Attractive working conditions